Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Really Ticked This Morning


I've been filling up my Twitter page with more tweets than Gordon Gecko (that guy in the movie Wall Street who went to prison and came out the spokesman for Geico Car Insurance) working on his takeover of Blue Star Airlines.

But, I'm not wearing suspenders. Not on the outside, anyway.

There are a couple guys who write blogs that are super-hyper-pain-in-the-ass-ful critical of my work, and I've about had it. I won't mention names, so let's call them "Tom and Jerry" because...Well, those are their names. Screw coming up with fake pseudonyms for these guys, I save all my creativity for the air-chair.

And BTW, yea, to the guy who posted on one of those "I can do radio better than anyone - even Arthur Godfrey sucked" fools on one of those message boards, you were trying to be funny, but as a matter of fact, I DO do mornings on 17 of our stations. Snap that, Abe.

Tom and Jerry are pissing me off because they're not playing by the rules. We're a great country built on one all-abiding principle, that sets the stage for the free market, the foundation of our democracy. And it's this:

If someone's in your way, you can buy them, fire them and get them out of your way. Neither of these guys stay bought. I don't get it. I'm looking into getting their citizenship yanked, hopefully before President Bush leaves office. Try publishing your little rants and muck-raking from somewhere outside the good ol' US, where they don't HAVE the internet.

Chumps.

No comments: